skip to main | skip to sidebar

Knights319

I started this blog with no particular theme in mind, just as a place to share the variety of things that capture my interest or get me thinking. Over time I imagine some themes will emerge as I continue to post what most intrigues me. Until then, welcome to my very random blog.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

What's not to love about winter?

It sounds like Duluth is going to get pummeled, so I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite snow/ice videos: 

Icy Intersection

Better Biathlon


Posted by knights319 at 9:35 PM
Labels: Videos, Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (23)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2008 (12)
    • ▼  December (12)
      • Great timing for a pay raise!
      • Oh, what a beautiful morning...
      • Visibility: Difficult with frozen eyelashes
      • Long live the conscientious
      • 1 order of cold to go, hold the snow
      • National Weather Service Needs You
      • Missing the snow
      • A great title for every reading list
      • My old desktop is lighter...
      • What's not to love about winter?
      • Procrastination
      • There's a mouse in my house. ewwww.

Labels

  • Data (3)
  • Funny (2)
  • Just for Fun (2)
  • Math (1)
  • Psychology (2)
  • Random (12)
  • Reading (1)
  • School (2)
  • Sports (1)
  • Surveys (2)
  • Videos (3)
  • Winter (9)

My Blog List

  • Lifehacker
  • Consumerist
  • PostSecret
  • A Method to the Madness
  • Freakonomics